Here are some useful party planning tips
• If possible book your party entertainer before you settle on a date. There’s nothing worse than finding the perfect performer for your party, only to discover that they’re not available on the day you had planned for.
• Put an “RSVP by” date on your invitations – it will help you gauge numbers early on.
• Include your full address and Post Code for the Sat Nav, together with helpful directions, and a simple map. Hang some balloons up outside your house or venue.
• Plan your party with your child. Part of the fun and excitement of a party is in the planning!
• Ask your entertainer for their advice if you’re not sure about any aspect of the party – it’s their job, many do hundreds of shows per year, and they’ll be happy to help.
• Finally… have fun! Don’t take on more than you can manage and don’t be afraid to ask friends for a little help if need be!